The mumblings of a crafty smallholder on Dartmoor, Devon

Friday 19 October 2012

Thank Crunchie (It's Friday)

This week seems to have been the busiest week! Work has been full on, as has home! My favourite part of the week is always Daughter Pegs Piano lesson, 1 hour, every Friday. I sit chilling out with a nice magazine (A little treat) on a comfy sofa listening to the lesson, at the piano teachers home. This week Daughter Peg was learning a Halloween tune! Her favourite Celebration of the year!
Enjoying a nice glass of chardonnay as it's the weekend!
See you soon, x

2 comments:

  1. Can you disable the scrambled words verification thing? Do you have to do it on mine too? And....don't forget to post a comment on mine if you want to go into the draw for the sketch....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can, Yes I have to do it on yours too. I posted, I posted x

    ReplyDelete