The mumblings of a crafty smallholder on Dartmoor, Devon

Saturday 5 January 2013

He's behind you!

Hello there, Today we are off to the Panto!
I think I am more excited than the 2 girls I am taking!
I've beem a panto fan for years. Having a January Birthday, my sister & I always went to the panto for a birthday treat!More of that later!
Today however I have started tidying my scraps. I got 'Sunday morning Quilts' book for Christmas (off myself) It suggests that you have your scraps in sizes! So the other day daughter Pegs & I went to Trago (Our big cheap local shop) and bought 10 large lunch boxes (these were cheaper than crafting boxes) Today I have managed to fill all 10 (a few more needed) I also found lots of half finished projects (I need to make these top priority!!) and Daughter Pegs school name tags -How I searched high and low for these!! My Office is still a tip, but at least there is now a small space ;)  
Enjoy your Saturday (what is left of it!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment